GUIDELINES TO USING THE DRIVING TEST MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TEST ENGINE
Please read the questions carefully and select the correct answers by clicking on the answer sheet provided.
1. The use of any electronic device in the test is prohibited.
2. No form of communication among applicants is allowed during the test. Offenders will have their results cancelled.
3. No foreign material is allowed in the test room.
4. The pass mark for this test is 70 % (21 or above correctly answered questions).
5. The results are validated and issued immediately after the test.
6. In-traffic is taken the following day at the DVLA office.
CAUTION: THE TEST QUESTIONS REMAIN THE SOLE PROPERTY OF DVLA AND ANY ATTEMPT TO REPRODUCE THEM IN ANY FORM BY UNAUTHORISED PERSONS WILL LEAD TO PROSECUTION.